Tuesday, September 1, 2009

our first week with Zoe

Our first week with Zoe has been full of sleepless nights, changing diapers, and feeding frenzies, but we wouldn't trade it for the world! She is so adorable and is such a good baby! How thrilled we are to be her mom and dad!!!


the prettiest baby I ever saw


such a sleepy face


still so tiny


perfectly content


her adoring dad


admiring the grass



she was freezing by the end of her "photoshoot"


she was such a little trooper


our little family


what a beautiful baby


"how much longer"


two beautiful girls


baby Zoe and aunt Junae


very tired mom and baby


Grampa Mike


Nonna and Zoe






trying to smile

she looks just like her daddy

our little thinker

4 comments:

  1. She is SOOOO CUTE! I love the blonde hair...just like her momma's beautiful hair. Glad to see it's all going well for you guys. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful you guys!! I think she looks so much like Jessica until i saw the picture of her in the car seat! She looks like Jared there.. You guys are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I missed these when you first posted them! How precious! I can't wait to meet her! Jess, you look GREAT! I was like...not even functioning at 2 weeks! Bella has those same little blankets from Target..it's so funny to see how small they will look in a few months! They're like...burpcloths now! haha! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's beautiful! she makes me baby hungry!

    ReplyDelete